My Visit to Computex Taipei 2014

I didn't really plan to visit Computex Taipei 2014 but since I was in Taipei and I am just able to get a few hours of free time, I decided to pop by.


I only manage to go for the last day as it is the only day open to the general public but you have to purchase a ticket to go in. The ticket was price as 200 TWD which I find it is pretty fair for a tourist like me. At least with such ticket sales, it will cut down lot of crowds. Something Singapore should learn from.


For such event, the local companies has spent quite a huge sum of money for their booth for branding. Here are some I find it is attractive and good in visual like EpicGear.


Taiwan famous MLB or graphic card maker MSI.


Gaming Tt...


And the biggest booth and moving LED design ASUS.


There was one of the booth named Taiwan Excellence that force of featuring Taiwan made products.


Most are lifestyle product like this EnGenius WiFi media port.


Also this cool glass CPU casing.


Taiwan product BenQ 2GF digital camera is quite good too.


For IT show like this, what matter is presentation and marketing. The secret of such success would be Cars...


And I mean really nice cars for presentations...


Another winning formulas...pretty model..


Model who can talk about the specs of your products...



Or more loads of Pretty models...


You need them to do some dancing...


Brand your products and trust me most are very much professional in doing the PR.


Know how to pose with your brands...


and products....


Talk to the visitor and tell them about the specs of the products...


Also pose for the camera man which likely to be visitor as well.


Each of the models or show girl will able to push the interest of your product further...


Freebies like food and drinks are good way to get visitor interested.


You can get the model who would host free prizes for the games....


And the respond when do it right will be quite a number...


Taiwan is basically more on the hardware manufacturer...


And they are quite well known for the quality of their products.


And it is good to see what Taiwan can have to offer in time to come. If only I have more time to look thru and not be so rushed. :)

Comments