Mi In-Ear Headphones Review

Ever since I heard there was a Mi in-Ear headphone, I am curious and wanted to get one to go along with my Xiaomi Redmi phone. After some waiting, finally managed to get what I wanted.



I got this at Xiaomi website direct and this headphone comes with aluminum casing and the sound is more than I can tell apart.


The design of the casing offer a good place for all the 3 parts and Re-useability for travel.


At the back of the accessories having IMORE DESIGN and it is comfortable to hold. The best part there is a tip that allow you to pull the cable out in cases you cannot reach it.


There are volume increase and decrease design and a button to allow to mute your voice instantly.


A plus point is at the bottom of the casing, it offer a clip to keep the wire near to your shirt and 3 sizes of ear plug for the users.


For the price of SGD$19.99, I cannot complain anything about it. The user experience and the first packaging opening is a good. Doesn't really feel it is a economy product and gave a fair quality than one should expect at those pricing.

Since I have a Redmi, it make sense to get the official earphone to go with it. :)

What do you think about this review?



Comments