Rating on your blog per entry on Blogger

How do you know your writing are good apart from the comment you are getting? If it is good? How good is it? You may need some rating system to know that.


It been sometime that I wanted a rating system for my blog post. The last I had outbrain star rating on this blog but somehow I felt very much cheated that it show other links under the rating system. I finally found one that is FREE and what I wanted. Thanks to JS Kit!


I managed to add the following on my blogger at my individual post. So each post will have it's own rating.

1. Under your blogger go under layout > Edit HTML>

2. Check on the "Expand Widget Templates" checkbox. You may want to backup your template first.

3. Search for "<p class='post-footer-line". I chose post-footer-line-3 to put the rating. Just copy below and it should work.



<p class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-3'/>

<div class='js-kit-rating' expr:path='data:post.url' expr:permalink='data:post.url' expr:title='data:post.title' permalink='' starColor='Green' thumbsize='small' title='Rate this entry' view='split'/>
<script src='http://js-kit.com/ratings.js'/>
</div>


For further customisation, you may read more on Js-kit.

Okay now you have your own rating system. Enjoy and Rate this article too!

Comments

Chris Saad said…
Heya LEon - thanks for the JS-Kit shout out! Love your work :)
LEon said…
You are welcome Chris. Thanks to Js-kit!