Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's all come back to me?

This blog is back!



After 3 months being label as a false positive spam blog, Blogger seems to restore this blog.

I find it is a good thing I can get this back but what should I do with it now...


The first thing I did was to remove Entrecard. Yep. After my experience with them due the down of my blog, I finally see thru their "helpfulness". All my experience of this blog being closed with Entrecard and Blogger can be found here.

Now that I have been blogging about my toy and games hobby at my another blog http://openthetoy.blogspot.com/, I need to think it over what am I going to do with this blog.

Suggestion anyone?

8 Comments:

Faisal Admar said...

gees, blogger banned your blog? meaning you couldn't even login?

LEon said...

blogger ban leonography that time. not all of my blog. that how i started http://openthetoy.blogspot.com. :P Now they restore my old blog.

EastCoastLife said...

congrats! Finally!

My blog was classified as spam blog too but they did not ban it.

LEon said...

thx ECl...now i dun know what to do with this blog...

nicksuneo said...

welcome back.. :-)

LEon said...

THx Nicksuneo! :)

Tommy said...

3 months is a very long time to be. You must have a lot blog that you created and relate them to the main? That's the only reason I can think of now.

LEon said...

Not really Tommy. They just enable this blog during the new year.