Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Upgrade Blogger 2 Column to 3 Column Template

I have recently change a 2 column Minima templates to a 3 column template on one of my blog and it work pretty well. Following that, I received some inquiry on how I did that. So to the benefit for those who are going to ask, here are the resources I study to get the job done.


Before that, let me say that it will be helpful if you have some knowledge in HTML or CSS coding. Just TRY and be willing to pick up! It is not as difficult as you think. :)


Threecolumnblogger.com is a step by step guide of changing a 2 column Minima template to 3 Column. It is quite lengthy but it has to be detail to guide you.

In cases you may not want to learn or Do it yourself, you can download some of the template at http://minibox-template.blogspot.com/. That is if you do not want to do any customization.

End of the day, whatever make you happy. If you need any other clarification, feel free to post your question in the comment. If you find it helpful, it would be nice to hear from you too. :)

0 Comments: